The HEB Chamber is pleased to announce our new Board members, with terms beginning in 2018: Kevin Ball, KB Handyman; Kevin Coder, Allen Samuels Direct; Mandy Eliot, Keller Williams; Eric Gachelin, Congrowence, Inc.; Susan Shaw, Shaw Insurance; Howard Shotwell, R & D Associates; Buck Weatherby, U.S. Concrete and Jamie Whisman, Liberty Bank. Thank you for your service and welcome to the HEB Chamber Board!
The Nominating Committee has met and presents the following slate of eight candidates to serve three-year terms beginning January 1, 2016 to replace directors whose regular terms are expiring:
- Jeff Corbet, DDS
- Chris Coyle, Express Oil Change and Service Center
- Charolete Davis, Century 21 Mike Bowman
- Elaine Dillard, Shaw Insurance
- Deborah Paganelli, Texas Health HEB
- Chris Orona, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Scott Sheppard, 6 Stones Mission Network
- Steve Ward, Allstate – Steve Ward Agency
According to The Chamber Bylaws, Article IV, Section 2c, additional names of candidates for directors can be nominated by petition bearing the signatures of at least fifteen members of The Chamber. Such a petition would have to be filed with the Nominating Committee within ten days of this notice.
If you have any questions, please give call the Chamber office at 817/283-1521.
At the HEB Chamber’s October Luncheon, held on October 9, 2014; eight directors were elected to three-year terms beginning in January, 2015. The eight directors are:
- John Fletcher, Fletcher Consulting
- Jeri Harwell, Republic Services
- Linda Huggins, James B. Wright, DDS
- John Humphreys, DBU Hurst-Colleyville
- Rochelle Ross, A Simplified Space
- Sandee Treptow, Reliant, an NRG company
- Gale Wagner, Affiliated Bank
- JJ Walker, Bell Helicopter, A Textron Company