The HEB Chamber has qualified experts and professionals to serve as Advisors for the Business Resource Program. Many times business owners and managers have questions they need a quick answer to, but don’t know where to turn. As a member of The Chamber, the Business Resource Program can help you get the advice and guidance that you need to manage a successful business. And, it’s free!
Through one-on-one consultations with our qualified bank of business resource advisors, or 24 hour access to the business resource section of heb.org you can gain the information you need to increase your capacity for growth and future success.
The Chamber is always looking for qualified experts and professionals to join the bank of knowledge in the Business Resource Program. If you would like to volunteer, contact Meredith Stephens at email@example.com or call 817-283-1521.
Business Resource Advisors
Mid-Cities Insurance Agency
The Freedman Company
Gryphon Lowell Financial Services
- Small Business Administration – www.sba.gov
- Association of Small Business Development Centers – www.asbdc-us.org
- Texas Online Business Site – www.texasonline.com/portal/tol/en/bus/home
- SCORE, Small Business Counseling – www.score.org/index.html
- IRS – Small business/Self employed – www.irs.gov/businesses/small/index.html
The hyperlinks above are provided solely for your convenience. The HEB Chamber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. As to the contents of the linked sites, or the products sold or services provided at any of the linked sites.
- How To Finance Your Project by Ron L. Payton
- How To Start a Business in Texas by John Lambert
- Networking W’s
- Should I Form A Company?
The views expressed in the above mentioned articles may not necessarily reflect the views of the Hurst Euless Bedford Chamber of Commerce. The Hurst Euless Bedford Chamber of Commerce does not accept responsibility for the operation of any business, product or service represented or recommended by contributing writers.