“The mission of The Chamber is to serve and promote our members and the community.”
Who We Are, What We Do
The HEB Chamber is an association of businesses working together to improve the quality of life and economic climate in our area. With the assistance of members serving as board members, committee chairmen and volunteers, we carry out an aggressive business plan every year to ensure that our members have many opportunities to meet potential clients and customers as well as promote their business through personal contact and sponsorship promotions.
- The HEB Chamber is the preferred chamber in Northeast Tarrant County.
- The HEB Chamber has the most active membership because of its effective programs and opportunities for business.
- The HEB Chamber experiences membership retention and growth from businesses that received enhanced value from their membership.
- View the 2011 Annual Report
- View the 2012 Annual Report
- View the 2013 Annual Report
- View the 2014 Annual Report