The HEB Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses and organizations working together for more than 60 years to improve the quality of life and economic climate in the Hurst Euless Bedford area. The Chamber pursues its mission of Advancing Business, Strengthening Community, by supporting business recruitment and retention, workforce development and through government advocacy.
The HEB Chamber is a 501(c) 6 organization funded through membership dues sponsorships and advertising. The HEB Chamber is one of just three percent of all chambers in the United States to have received 4-Star accreditation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Mission: Advancing Business, Strengthening Community.
Vision: The most relevant, value-driven chamber in Tarrant County.
Values: Leadership, Integrity, Diversity, Innovation, Relevance
Business and Community SUCCESS
Provide opportunities and services to help businesses develop strategic partnerships.
• Community causes • Nonprofit community • Personal development • Business connections
Foster a climate that supports business and workforce growth as well as retention.
• Business retention • Workforce development • Economic Development Foundation • Partnership for Economic Development
Represent interests of business community and promote beneficial public policies.
• Government relations • Collaboration • A seat at the table • Civic responsibility
• Candidate forums • Voting records • Issues identification
Maintain a chamber that is recognized for its leadership and achievement.
- View the 2011 Annual Report
- View the 2012 Annual Report
- View the 2013 Annual Report
- View the 2014 Annual Report
- View the 2015 Annual Report