Bedford, TX—The Leadership HEB Class of 2015 will soon graduate during the HEB Chamber Monthly Luncheon on Thursday, May 14, beginning at 11:30 a.m. at First United Methodist Church of Hurst. Garry Hamilton, a former chairman of the HEB Chamber of Commerce, will address the graduates during a speech about “The Importance of Leadership in a Community.” This will be the 29th graduating class of Leadership HEB.
Leadership HEB began in 1985 with the mission of providing a community leadership education program and promoting involvement in our cities, school district, civic, and charitable organizations. Leadership HEB is a program of the HEB Chamber of Commerce and has graduated many civic and community leaders.
Leadership HEB is a proactive way to learn about the greater HEB area and Tarrant County. Through monthly sessions, participants explore issues affecting the communities now and into future, as well as learn how leadership skills affect the overall success of a community. Upon successful program completion, participants are publicly recognized with a graduation ceremony.
“This year’s Leadership HEB participants have gained unparalleled experiences, networking, and knowledge. Graduates from this program will undoubtedly benefit both professionally and personally. I encourage anyone who is interested in increasing their leadership skills and knowledge of our community to consider participating in future Leadership HEB classes,” stated HEB Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Mary Frazior, CCE, IOM.
Leadership HEB is pleased to recognize the 2014-2015 class participants:
• Brandon Bell, YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth, Airport Area Branch
• Chanc Bennett, Euless Fire Department
• Blanca Collins, Liberty Mutual Insurance
• Kara Crane, City of Hurst
• Elaine Dillard, Shaw Insurance Agency
• Jennifer Fisher, Cook Children’s Northeast Hospital
• Natalie Foster, City of Bedford
• Linda Goelzer, Carter BloodCare
• Jack Harred, Tarrant County College, Northeast Campus
• Joe Herrington, HEB ISD
• Jeri Harwell, Republic Services
• Thomas Hoover, City of Bedford
• Mark Lucas-Kelly, Lucas Funeral Home
• Kameryn L’Ecuyer
• Ashley Moore, Bell Helicopter
• Bonnie Sorrells, Texas Health HEB
• Mary Stokic, HEB ISD
• Randy West, DDS, James B. Wright, DDS, Inc.
Be a part of Hurst Euless Bedford’s future. Contact the HEB Chamber of Commerce at
817-283-1521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, including applications.