It’s fall, and that means chili time! Stan, the Chamber Man’s Chili Challenge is nearing, and we’re calling all chili cooks! This year’s event takes place on Tuesday, October 20 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Entry deadline is Thursday, October 15. Click here for the entry form.
- There really aren’t many rules, so this will be easy!
- All members are invited to stir up a pot of chili.
ONLY ONE POT OF CHILI PER BUSINESS, ORGANIZATION OR LEADS GROUP. IT’S FREE TO ENTER!
- All entrants must PRE-COOK a pot of chili and bring it for sampling. Electricity will be provided to keep it warm. The Chili Challenge is held in the HEB Chamber parking lot at 2109 Martin Drive, Bedford.
- Enter as a team or business and advertise your business with your signs, wear your t-shirts, decorate your table, etc. An award will be given to the entry with the Most Team Spirit.
- How much chili to make? Depends on how good it is! A big pot should do! The spoons, bowls, napkins, hot dogs and buns, cheese, Fritos, soft drinks and beer will already be here!
- Awards will be given for the spiciest chili, the mildest & smoothest chili, the most unusual chili and the overall best chili.
- Overall best chili winner will be the HEB Chamber’s entry in Classic Chevrolet’s Chili Cook Off.
- Contact the Cara at the Chamber for additional information and to enter.
Check out the pictures from last year’s event!