You already know that HEB is the place to be – we do, too. But now we want EVERYONE to know about our three great cities. And that’s why we’re hosting the HEB Chamber Photo Contest, sponsored by Frost Bank.
We’re looking for fun, original, interesting images of Hurst, Euless and Bedford. What you photograph is up to you – it could be an event, a place or an activity, a scene, people at work or some of our residents. Show us what makes HEB such a great place to live, work and play!
The contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers, including youth. And of course we have prizes: First place is $125, second prize is $75 and third prize is a $50. Your photo also might be included in our 2018 membership directory and community guide — perhaps even on the cover!
Participants may enter up to six photos. Email entries to ChamberPhotoContest@heb.org, deadline is Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017, winners will be announced in September. Complete rules below.
The HEB Chamber Photo Contest is a great way to celebrate our three cities and our talented residents. So don’t delay – grab your camera and start clicking!
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant, not infringe on the rights of others and have been taken in 2016 or 2017 in HEB.
- Contest is open to everyone, no age requirements.
- Photos will be judged for originality, technical excellence and overall impact. Photos cannot be altered beyond standard optimization, cropping, color and contrast adjustments, etc.
- Entrants may submit up to six photos. Entries should be submitted in jpeg format, 300 dpi or higher. Please provide a short caption for each photo. (For example, “Family walking through the park.”)
- HEB Chamber of Commerce Board members and their immediate families can participate, but are not eligible to win prizes. “Immediate family members” are those living in the same household.
- If identifiable individuals appear in a photo, the photographer must provide a signed Photo Release Form from each individual. If minors are in the photo, a signed consent form is required for each youth.
- If the photographer is a minor, a legal guardian must complete and include the Minor Entry Permission Form.
- All photos submitted become the property of the HEB Chamber of Commerce, and the Chamber will retain all rights to the photos. Photos may be used for our membership directory and community guide, on our website and for other Chamber promotions. Appropriate attribution will be given to the photographer, but no further compensation will be given.
- Photos submitted without the appropriate release forms will not be eligible for the contest or for publication. Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all contest rules, regardless of whether entrants sign a statement confirming acceptance.
- 10. Email entries to ChamberPhotoContest@heb.org. Deadline for submitting entries is Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017! Winners will be announced in September, all decisions made by the judges are final. If you need assistance, please email Jeff@heb.org or call 817-283-1521.